Thursday, February 25, 2010

So much stressing

About that relationship dilemma with a certain guy? For no reason! Who would have thought living closer to each other, would fuck everything up. We barely even talk now. Who knows. All I know is I'm over making the effort, and seeing I barely hear from him then I guess he is over it too.

Life goes on..

Start classes on Monday. Scary. I loved O week, I don't want it to end. I have a good timetable however. And Thursday mornings off, major bonus. Starting to live for the Wednesday nights! When I moved i was unsure on going out, because in wagga, you go out and always know people and I like that. But staying at weerona is good, so you always see familiar faces out and about anyway.

For now, I may go attempt at my 2nd driving experience (minus nav man) in this crazy city. Ahhh. Everyones seemed to go home for the weekend also, so i may go looking for a friend to come with, if anyones left.

Tomorrows adventures include Sydney, Mardi Gras, and going out maybe. No sleeping, get back to Wollongong early Sunday morning. Probably not the best idea for my cold, but hey. Live it up before the work starts right?

No comments: