Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The HSC is not the be all and end all..

Is the mantra I was repeating to myself last night as I couldn't sleep.

However now...I DON'T CARE! I'm into Wollongong uni! Thankyou HSC results.
So I shall most probably defer for a year, before heading 5 hours away from home, to the coastal city of Wollongong, and study a Bachelor of Media and Communications, most probably majoring in journalism.

I'm not going to lie, it would of been nice to get at least one band 6 and missing out on getting it by 1 mark sucks, but hey I am so freaking happy with these results. Never ever expected this.

Still kinda worried about the UAI that comes out tomorrow, because as the UAC booklet showed 'John got 75 in all his subjects but still got a UAI of 57.35' or some shit. So I'm kinda worried by UAI will be scaled down a bit, maybe to the 60s, because of the subjects I chose to do.

But who cares anyway I'M ALREADY IN ON EARLY ENTRY!

No comments: